How do I register myself or my child for PMT?
Registration can be done through PMT’s website here. You can also call (818) 668 – 5528.
Do participants need to have prior drama experience?
No. PMT is a great fit for children, teens with or without prior experience. PMT also welcomes beginners to advanced students but more importantly people that want to learn, experience theatre, and grow as an artist.
Do participants need to audition?
There are no auditions to get into the program. Everyone who registers for PMT’s productions, will be in the show. Auditions take place the second rehearsal to determine who will get which part.
How big are the classes/productions?
Production sizes range depending on enrollment however the classes are limited to give all actors the best opportunity to learn and grow with our instructors.
Is there a payment plan or scholarship opportunity?
Yes. If you would like a scholarship or to arrange a payment plan please email us at Info@PremierMusicals.com
Is there a performance at the end of the program session?
Yes each participant will perform in one or two productions depending on the size of the cast.
Where are the rehearsals and productions located?
All of the rehearsals, performances, and camps are located in Thousand Oaks.
When is registration? What is the fee?
The Registration Fee for Premier Musical Theatre includes all of the rehearsals, Guest Speakers, a FREE HEADSHOT Session, extra rehearsals, time in the theatre and performance material. Please go to www.premiermusicals.com/register-today to complete your registration. Once you do so, you will be emailed a link to fill out all of your information.
Why is there a registration fee to participate in PMT?
There are also a lot of costs involved in putting on a professional Musical Theatre production such as the cost for rehearsals, theatre rentals, costumes, sets, props, sound and lighting operators, licensing fees for the musicals, insurance, etc. PMT is not government funded which is why we charge a small amount to the participants. The registration fee merely helps to offset the costs of putting on professional productions with the highest standards.
How do I cancel my child’s registration?
Unfortunately Premier Musical Theatre does not offer refunds. However we would be happy to give you a credit towards a future production or our Summer Camp Musical Theatre program.
What if my child doesn’t get the part he/she wants?
We assure students that regardless of what part they receive we will give them opportunities to stand out and showcase their talents. We try to give each person lines and the most amount of stage time possible. With many students auditioning for a limited number of roles, the decisions of the Directors are not easy. This is admittedly the most difficult aspect of their job. We encourage each artist to take the role and lines they have and perform them to the best of their ability. PMT encourages growth and training to create the most talented artists possible.
Can parents and teachers watch rehearsals?
PMT has closed rehearsals. Parents are allowed to wait outside the rehearsal area but are not allowed to be inside of the rehearsal.
What if my child is under 9 but has experience in shows and doesn’t want to be with the little kids?
If you child has the experience or confidence to be in the Senior company but is under nine, PMT will consider moving up your child. Please email Info@PremierMusicals.com.
Will lunch be provided?
No. Please provide snacks or a bag lunch for your child during rehearsals or extra rehearsals for breaks. Refrigerators and microwaves will not be available. The staff of PMT may bring in snacks for the kids. If your child has any allergies please let us know.
Who are the instructors?
You can learn all about our talented staff at www.PremierMusicals.com/Staff In addition, parents or PMT interns may be assisting on a production-to-production basis.
Who do I call if I have other questions?
For more information, contact the PMT team at (818) 668-5528
Your privacy is critically important to us. At PMT we have a few fundamental principles:
- We don’t ask you for personal information unless we truly need it. (We can’t stand services that ask you for things like your gender or income level for no apparent reason.)
- We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, develop our products, or protect our rights.
- We don’t store personal information on our servers unless required for the on-going operation of one of our services.
Here at PMT we unfortunately do not offer refunds if clients decide to purchase something and change their mind. We do however offer store credit should you chose to exchange your item for another item. Should we not be able to deliver the item we will offer a full refund for the item.
Here at PMT we mail all of our items with USPS. A tracking number may be requested. All of our classes and Camps are located in Thousand Oaks.
Terms and Conditions
The term ‘PMT’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 15061 Gault St. Van Nuys CA 91405. Our company registration number is 818-668-5528. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website